Saturday, November 5, 2011

New Goals

Racing is done for the year. Time for some new goals.

1. Increase run time.
I want to be able to maintain 10/1 run/walk intervals. Right now, I'm working on 4/1. I think that I run faster then I should which is why I need frequent walk breaks. So I'm focusing on slowing down my run pace so that I can keep at it longer. Right now, this is considerably dropping my overall pace, but I figure it will even out in the long run.

2. Keep running over the winter.
Last year, I stopped running sometime in December and pretty much had to start over again in March. This year, I'm planning to invest in some winter running gear or spend some time on the dreadmill and keep running.

3. Strength training 3 times a week.
Next week, I'm starting another round of Chalean Extreme.

Charlene is less chatty then Tony Horton and the workouts are a bit shorter which will work better with my schedule. I'm going to Puerto Plata in January so need to get buffed for the beach!

4. Yoga
 Time to make use of my Passport to Prana and get some more yoga in.

5. Loose the last 5 pounds to get back to my Weight Watchers goal weight.
It took me 8 months to loose 55 pounds, 3 years to put back on 28, 2 years to loose 23. I want the last 5 gone by the end of the year.



0 comments:

Post a Comment