Friday, January 3, 2014

2014 Goals

2:30 Half Marathon
I might only do one half this year, so its going to be a good one.

Run 1500km
I did close to 1100 in 2013, so this is doable. 

Run a Marathon
Feels like a bit of a cheat goal since I'm already registered and training, but I still have to get through it on the day.

Do Yoga
A simple goal. Just continue to make yoga a part of my life.

Go Somewhere New
This is going to be a goal every year. It doesn't need to be as epic as going half way around the world to New Zealand, anywhere new would be fine.

Watch 100 Movies
I was so close last year. Movies need to be new to me.

Read 50 Books
I read 60 in 2013, but I always start the year with the goal set at 50. 

1 comment:

  1. The marathon is definitely not a cheat goal. You're planning to do Ottawa in 2014! It's this year!!

    60 books? Wow! That's a lot of reading!

    ReplyDelete