Thursday, June 3, 2010

Down

I lost 2 pounds this past week! Yay!
What I'm doing:
- eating between 1500 - 2100 calories daily
- lots of clean, whole foods. Little bit of treats thrown in now and then (Starbucks, banana Popsicles)
excercise, excercise, excercise. I got in 5 workouts last week with 2 rest days. I've usually done 6 or 7 work outs. Maybe rest days are good.
- Weighing myself every day. This might be obsessive, but I'm finding that it desensitizes the scale . I hated when I was weight once a week, and I'd think I worked really hard and then the scale haven't budged and then I'd wait another week to weigh again. This way, I'm watching all week and tweaking things as needed.
On an unrelated note - DH painted our entry way the other day.
front hall
It's rather bright, but we both really like it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment