Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Rainy than Sunny Day?

Weird weather today. It was just pouring cats and dogs and now sunny and lovely outside. Weird.
As expected, I didn't work out last night. Got home from work around 7 than just wanted to veg. It was raining too so not the best weather for running.
Woke up early this morning and hit the gym for a shoulders/chest/triceps/quad workout.
The husband started P90X yesterday. He was doing the plyometrics DVD today when I got back from the gym and yesterday he did the Chest/Shoulders dvd. I asked him how it went and he said he felt like he was going to throw up. I think I'll skip that.
Having doubts about the 10K race in October. I'm definitely not going to be ready for it and two races in one week-end is a bit much. But I get a shirt! (I run for swag). I don't know. I'll see how I'm feeling in a couple of weeks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment