Saturday, May 5, 2012

Ready… (I hope)

Despite a few set backs (stress fracture, cold, chest cough), I’m super excited for tomorrow.

IMG_1764
Half marathon day and it’s my birthday! And I kind of love this shirt.*

I don’t have huge expectations for tomorrow. With my lack of training for most of April, the distance is going to be tough. I’m definitely a stronger runner than I was for my first half last October, so I’m hoping that carries me through. I’m thinking of this race as more of a rehearsal for the next half at the end of the month.

I’d be lying if I said I didn’t have a goal in mind. Here are my A, B and C goals.
A – Anywhere under 2hrs 50 minutes for a new PR
B – Similar time as last October – 2 hrs 50 minutes.
C – Just finish.

Off to bed soon to rest up.

*Not wearing this shirt tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment