Bit late with this.
Monday (July 8th)
- 45 minute lunch time yoga class with co-worker who just recently completed her teacher training. Outside in the courtyard, so a bit hot, but really great.
- strength training cut short due to power outage (which lasted 3 hours)
-4km's on the Belt Line. Couple of downed trees along the way
- Push Circuit 3: chest, back, legs and core. Making up for Monday's workout
- 3.44km in 24 minutes (6.50/km) with running room clinic
- 6.21 km in 43 minutes (6:57/km pace)
- REST DAY! So enjoyed this. I didn't even do any yoga, just ran some errands.
LSD with Half Clinic - 9.04km in 1hr8 min (7:32/km)
I stuck with a small group of other 2:40 half marathoners. Great run - having company made the time go by.
All in all, a good week despite the weird storms/power outage.
My Garmin mysteriously has stopped beeping (when I plug it in, for intervals, splits, etc). Can't figure out why and have yet to fix it. Must call Garmin support this week.