Monday, May 30, 2011

Week Off: Monday

My vacation time needs to be used up by the end of July and I had two weeks left. So I'm off this week and I'm taking a week off in July as well.
It's fabulous having a week off with nothing planned. Usually when I take time off work it's to do something specific like see my parents or go on a trip (which I would prefer to be doing but hey).
I started today with Chalean Extreme - Push Circuit 1. I'm in the last week of the Push phase and as much as I've enjoyed it, I'm ready to move on. Feeling a bit bored with the same moves.
For the afternoon, I debated between going to the mall and hot yoga. The mall won out.
Stopped to get groceries on the way home. Had a nice dinner of baked tofu, asparagus and some random vegetables that I had in the fridge.
The husband is at work this evening so it's a quiet night. I decided to head downstairs to the condo pool (its indoors). We've lived in our condo for a year and a half and I think I've used the pool 3 times. I keep meaning to use it more.
I only spent about 15 minutes swimming, but it was so nice. No one else was down there so I just floated around on my back, did some breaststroke. I'm not a very strong swimmer, so no crazy laps for me. Sat in the sauna for a bit afterwards. It was a lovely way to finish the day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment