Thursday, March 24, 2011

Snow??

This is what I woke up to -
IMG_0089
And it snowed all day long. Joy. There goes my running path. I was in my spring jacket on Monday. Today its back to puffy coat, hat and winter boots. Boo snow!
Came home from work and did Fire 45 and realized that I need new running shoes.
IMG_0090
I normally wear my running shoes for Turbo Fire as I find they give the right amount of support. But after Sunday’s run, they were covered in mud. So I tried first my cross trainers (that I bought in 2007) and my first pair of running shoes (which the above shoes replaced in March 2010) and no go. My feet were achy and I was getting a pain in my shin. So on went the runners and than my living room floor needed a good cleaning when I was done. My plan is to get a new pair of running shoes to wear for outdoor runs and than I’ll keep these for Turbo Fire and treadmill running.
Speaking of treadmills (dreadmills) that’s where I’ll be tomorrow. Running outside in –10C and 10cm of snow = not my idea of a good time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment