Monday, March 28, 2011

Test Drives

Last day of my mini break – boo.
Scheduled workout today was a 40 minute run. I was going to head outside, but there’s still snow on the ground and its rather chilly so I headed to the treadmill instead. It was a good opportunity to test out my new running shoes:
IMG_0098
I bought these on Friday. They’re Nike Air Pegasus 27. They felt great in the store and worked fine for Turbo Fire, but within 10 minutes on the treadmill, the bottom of both feet started hurting. Luckily, Running Room allows exchanges if they haven’t been worn outside so back to the store they go. I’ll probably end up with the updated version of my current shoes.
The other thing I picked up was a new sports bra.
Picture 551
The Fiona bra from Moving Comfort. Really happy with this. Very comfortable, good for running and the straps adjust from the front! What a fabulous idea! Kind of want a couple more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment